Saturday, September 11, 2010

Introducing Culture Junk: Inspiration Anywhere

Inspiration is up to you.  Are you curious?  Do you seek new ideas?  How do you do that?  Do you allow yourself to be inspired by things, places, experiences you wouldn’t normally engage in?

When ever I travel, I take lots of pictures (and now video).  I refer these images to provoke memory.  I do this for my clients in order to indicate and communicate strategic points or encourage action.  While at some level it is a creative influence, it is more significantly, a specific tool that I use to deliver on my promises.  I have tons of this stuff and I’ve compiled my first Culture Junk video.

The idea of Culture Junk is to collect and share inspiration and influence.  From Anywhere.

Walking through Brooklyn, I saw and experienced lots of great stuff.  I know there’s more, but this is what made it through.  I hope you enjoy it.

Posted via email from ConsumerX: cXChuck's Stuff

No comments: