Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My cX: Hyatt Place, Atlanta Georgia

(Another in an occasional series of my consumer experiences, or “My cX”.  More to come.)

</object>

On a recent trip, I had the opportunity to experience a Hyatt Place for the first time.  I found it to be a very nice experience.  What really stood out for me, beyond the fresh design, were the obviously well-trained staff and the thoughtfulness of the amenities. 

Part of what we do at ConsumerX is deconstruct experiences in order to understand them and use that insight to develop new, idealized experiences.  We use our cX Framework ™ as our guide (more on the cX Framework ™ in a future post), which is based on the oft-used customer journey idea, but pushes it to yield implications for user, brand and any other entity along the value chain.

Given I was in Atlanta to do a series of experience audits, I couldn’t help but view the Hyatt Place property through the cX lens.  Take a look at the video, it’s a bit rough (NOT a videographer here) and see what you think.  I was impressed with the environmental design and the thoughtfulness behind the layout of the rooms, the food service and the staff was appropriately friendly.  I had the distinct impression that they cared and were eager to make my experience there just what I wanted it to be.

Posted via email from ConsumerX: cXChuck's Stuff

No comments: